Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:53:09 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jerry Dunham <jdunham@fc.net>
To:        natepuri@yahoo.com (Nate Puri)
Cc:        alan.edmonds@sterling.com (Alan Edmonds), questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA modem confirmed to work w/ 4.0

Nate Puri babbled:
> Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:14:05 -0700 (PDT)

> What are your bios settings like?  When I start
> /stand/pccardd and insert the modem, my system freezes
> up....
>
> Thanks alot; I'm really glad we have very similar
> systems...

Your systems aren't all that similar.  The Latitude CP and the Inspiron
3000 actually have little in common beyond the Dell label.  They were
neither designed nor built by the same company.

--
Jerry Dunham                     FreeBSD                 Atarian ordinaire
jdunham@fc.net               jerry@dunham.org            (512)335-0674 (H)

                              E Pluribus Unix