Date:      Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:18:50 -0500
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        Mooneer Salem <mooneer@translator.cx>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD certification.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 01:08:43PM -0700 I heard the voice of
Mooneer Salem, and lo! it spake thus:

> Does anyone see any kind of fault with such a system? How could such a
> system be improved?

I think that the biggest fault is that the greatest measure of a sysadmin
is more in how they avoid problems, and how they maintain systems
long-term when there are no immediate 'problems', than in how they fix
problem X in isolation.  So, that practicum ends up being kinda...  I
dunno.  "Artificial" is probably the best word.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net