Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:23:32 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sten_Daniel_S=F8rsdal?= <sten.daniel.sorsdal@wan.no>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RADIUS/Active Directory and Mailserver.

 I work for a small ISP and we're about to install a mailserver for our =
customers.
 We have all our usernames/passwords in an Active Directory database =
with a RADIUS=20
 frontend to dialup and VPN. We hoped that it would somehow be possible =
to setup a
 FreeBSD box that authenticates the users from either AD or RADIUS. It =
would be utopia
 if said mail server could also find it's userbase in the AD server - =
which would eliminate
 having to add usernames on the mailserver.

 Any thoughts or suggestions? Anything relevant (including which =
mailserver) is welcome.
 If anyone knows of or are using a commercial mailservere (even on ... =
Windows) that can do
 this, then that is also welcome!

 Thank you!