Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:40:51 +0100
From:      "Oliver Blasnik" <ob@omnilink.net>
To:        <dg@root.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Again: CRD-Raid-Controller and FreeBSD 3.x

Hi,

David Greenman wrote:
>    I've been reading all of this and I'm still wondering what this is =
all
> about. TeraSolutions has many of the CRD-5440-104 (LVD version) =
controllers
> in the field and have never had problems with them.

Using FreeBSD >3.0 and tagged queuing enabled at system and raid? Let me =
take a look at your dmesg :)

Cu, Oliver
--=20
    __               OMNILINK Internet Service Center GmbH
   /  \              Hahnstrasse 70, 60528 Frankfurt
 __\  /_________     Tel.: (0 69)66 44 10   Fax: (0 69)66 44 11 99
 O M N I L I N K     http://www.omnilink.net