Date:      Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:30:07 +0800
From:      Rong-En Fan <rafan@infor.org>
To:        perl@freebsd.org
Subject:   p5-Encode and perl

[Please CC'ed me, I do not subscribe this mailing]

Hi,

I'm maintainer of devel/p5-Encode. This port installs bin/piconv
and few other programs/manual pages, which also installed by
lang/perl*. When removing p5-Encode, it also removes these files.
Then, it makes perl's pkg-plist does not complete. (Please check
pointyhat's building log for this).

I'm not aware if there are similar situations for perl module
port that also installs programs. Is there any good way to deal
with this?

Thanks,
Rong-En Fan