Date:      Wed, 06 Jun 2012 15:11:57 +1000
From:      grenville armitage <garmitage@swin.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Current status of TL-WR1043ND

On 06/06/2012 12:51, Nenhum_de_Nos wrote:
	[..]
> I have the samw tp-link device and I'm willing to try it as well. The
> issue is flashing through serial cable I don't have. There's no other
> way ? The wifi is not a must for me eight now, as the switch is.
>
> Is there any place I can buy that cable ?

I've successfully used this DealExtreme cable for my WR1043ND:
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/usb-cable-for-nokia-n1200-1208-1650-2630-2670-13638

(http://gja.space4me.com/devices/wr1043nd/WR1043ND-wiring2serialport.jpeg
for pic of my serial interface -- well worth the effort to install.)

cheers,
gja