Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2006 06:33:34 -0400
From:      HSBC <accounts@2n-hsbc.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Important Information.

   [hsbclogo_wo_sl.gif]

   HSBC Internet Security
   Security Alert

   Dear HSBC Customer,

    We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your HSBC account
   may have been accessed by an unauthorized third party. Protecting the
   security of your account is our primary concern. Therefore, as a
   preemptive measure, we have temporarily limited access to sensitive
   account features.
   .
     * To restore your account access, we need you to confirm your
       identity. .
     * To do so we need you to follow the link below and proceed to
       confirm your information.
     * The log in attempt was made from:
       ISP host : host67-31-39-211.btcentral.com

            To restore your account access click the link below:

              [1]http://www.hsbc.co.uk8080/1/2/personal/pib-sc