Date:      Thu, 04 Mar 1999 20:01:38 +0200
From:      Vitaliy Krylov <chimpuls@users.univers.cv.ua>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   kernel support for PPP

--------------CE9443D6457632530A7161D6

Dear Sirs,
When I can try to load (on freebsd 2.2.5R) pppd i receive next message :

"The system lacks kernel support for PPP. To include PPP support in the
kernel,
please follow the steps detailed in the README.bsd file in the ppp-2.2
distribution."
Can you help me with this problem(Where I can receive this README.bsd)?
Best Regards
Mark Shabelman

--------------CE9443D6457632530A7161D6

<HTML>
Dear Sirs,
<BR>When I can try to load (on freebsd 2.2.5R) pppd i receive next message
:
<BR><B>"The system lacks kernel support for PPP. To include PPP support
in the kernel,</B>
<BR><B>please follow the steps detailed in the README.bsd file in the ppp-2.2
distribution."</B>
<BR>Can you help me with this problem(Where I can receive this README.bsd)?
<BR>Best Regards
<BR>Mark Shabelman
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>