Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 2014 17:19:45 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "G. Paul Ziemba" <pz-freebsd-ports@ziemba.us>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   zoneminder staging patches in the works

I haven't seen any activity on the zoneminder port recently,
and I think I saw that it was slated for removal in a week
because it had not been modified to supoprt staging.

I'm happy to say that I have made good progress on stagifying
this port and hope to submit patches in the next day or two.
I'm working with the existing version (1.25.0) because I want
to get the staging support added ASAP.

--
G. Paul Ziemba
FreeBSD unix: