Date:      10 Apr 2002 21:42:02 +0300
From:      "Georg-W. Koltermann" <Georg.Koltermann@mscsoftware.com>
To:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG, Fuyuhiko Maruyama <fuyuhik8@is.titech.ac.jp>
Subject:   Re: bus error (sig 10) with jdk1.3.1-p6, OpenJIT1.1.16, while running Together 6.0

I haven't seen it happen without OpenJIT.  But then, without a JIT
Together is really slow, so I have spent only maybe one or two hours
without a JIT in Together.

Let me see what's up tonight; maybe I can spend some more hours without
a JIT.

Ah, and I forgot to mention that this is on a -CURRENT system, CVSuped
on Feb 12.

Another side note, Together 5.5 used to be quite stable with TYA. But
now that Together 6 is out I'd like to use the new version, and that
aborts in similar ways with TYA, only it aborts much sooner than with
OpenJIT.

--
Regards,
Georg.