Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:08:29 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Richard Kojedzinszky <krichy@tvnetwork.hu>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: time jumps in xen amd64/hvm instance

Dear developers/users,

I am still facing with time jump problems. Did somebody detect same
issues, or only I am doing something wrong. My dom0 is a debian squeeze,
my domU is a freebsd-9.0, amd64, kernel compiled by myself.

Currently I cannot find the exact steps needed to reproduce the problem,
but unfortunately it happens. Actually, in the past weekend it did also,
when the server had lower load than in workdays.

Where should I look further? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kojedzinszky Richard
Euronet Magyarorszag Informatikai Zrt.