Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:05:25 -0500
From:      Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: getting rid of windows...

Dan Piponi wrote:

> > I happen to like xkobo, xbill, and other simple games that
> > are available in the ports collection.
>
> xbill is an entertaining joke but people don't actually *play* it do they!

We've wasted way too much time in my office playing xevil and xpilot.
The xevil port that comes with FreeBSD is a little old - go to
www.xevil.com and you can get a much-improved version. :-)

SeanMike
nothing beats being a chopper boy on crack and PCP with a chainsaw. :-)
--
SeanMike Whipkey - highway@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net
Engineering Department, Cornerstone Networks, Inc. - 804.817.7000