Date:      Fri, 06 Apr 2001 22:52:39 -0500
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@grumpy.dyndns.org>
To:        Joseph Mallett <jmallett@newgold.net>
Cc:        Bzdik BSD <bzdik@yahoo.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Clash of Titans - Tale of two Morons

Joseph Mallett writes:
> No, if he was doing his best, he'd actually make up some of the ways Mach
> managed to mess up.

The author of the article contributed his part and demonstrated Linux
bias by presenting everything Torvalds said as the bald truth. I don't
know of any Mac users (myself included) who care what Torvalds says
about MacOS X any more than they/we care about what Bill Clinton says
about it.

Author is looking to incite riots, not present facts. "Torvalds'
comments promise to upset not just Apple fans..." then 2 paragraphs down
presented it as accomplished fact, "The remarks will particularly sting
Apple..."

As a computer geek, I find it funny.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net