Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 2002 04:42:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <danm@prime.gushi.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request: Cracklib Passwd

Could somone build a passwd program in ports that consistently includes
support for CrackLib, or possibly include some make.conf option to build
cracklib support in when doing a make buildworld?  It's getting annoying
having to re-patch it every time I update my system to -stable.
Licensing difficulties aside, this would probably be a GREAT thing.

-Dan Mahoney

--

<Belldandy> ha. you have not met me.
<BaldDwarf> ha. but i have sene pictures

-Undernet #reboot, October 2nd, 2000, 3AM