Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:28:04 +0100 (CET)
From:      Herve Quiroz <herve.quiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: Patchset website (was: Re: 1.3.1 patchset 8)

Hi,

As I am using my FreeBSD box to develop, I haven't even installed Mozilla
and I use elinks for almost any web surfing (Javadocs for the most part).
The same goes when I install my system, and here's the problem. The
licence agreement stuff on the patchset website won't let me download the
patch with links, and neither with elinks nor Opera. I mean it is quite
annoying to have to install the whole system (because mozilla represents a
huge load of packages to install regarding dependencies) before installing
the most important to my eyes: the JDK ;)

I know you all have better things to do with your time and I admit I
prefer to have you debugging/enhancing the JDK or spending time with your
friends or family than coding webpages. Anyway, if you plan to improve
your website in the near future, please think of all links users around
the world. They too deserve the right to use Java on FreeBSD ;)

Thanks for the new patch anyway. I will test it as soon as mozilla
finishes to build.

Regtards,

Herve