Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 1998 15:03:08 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@lambic.physics.montana.edu>
To:        "Ron 'The Insane One' Rosson" <insane@oneinsane.net>
Cc:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>, Micah Mayo <micith@technomoron.com>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WindowMaker port..

>version .19.0 which sounds like wont happen soon because there
>are to many emails flying around about stuff that needs to be patched.

Thomas Gellekum has already ginned up patches for 0.19.0, I've reviewed
them, I'm running 0.19.0 right now...so barring an update to 0.19.1
tonight, I would expect he'll get it committed in the next day or so.

This, however, is not going to solve MM's problem.  There is nothing wrong
with that port and I think he's got something funny and will STILL have a
problem with the new compile until he sorts it out.

Brian