Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 16:28:32 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
To:        wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu (Garrett Wollman)
Cc:        jonny@jonny.eng.br, net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: arpproxy_all

#define quoting(Garrett Wollman)
// >   Is there a recipe on how to use arpproxy_all ?
//
// >   I think I'll need it, but could find no references about it anywhere.
//
// 1) Pray.
//
// 2) Assume your network is 10.11/16.  Configure the box in between with
// two interfaces, one being 10.11.0/17 and one being 10.11.128/17.
//
// 3) Turn on IP forwarding.  Verify that you can pass packets.
//
// 4) Leave your client machines configured as 10.11/16 (the only purpose
// of this hack is to avoid disturbing them).
//
// 5) Turn on net.link.ether.inet.proxyall.
//
// 6) Pray.
//
// -GAWollman

Humm, no luck.  Maybe I've done something wrong in steps 1 or 6.  :)

Thanks anyway for your help.  I'll try other approaches for my problem,
including stopping beeing lazy and renumber all machines.  :)

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis            M.Sc. Student
jonny@jonny.eng.br                 Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro