Date:      Mon, 07 Apr 1997 13:13:18 +0300
From:      Nadav Eiron <nadav@barcode.co.il>
To:        ducminh@earthlink.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X-windows

Viper wrote:

> To:     All Tech Support
> From:   Duc Nguyen
>
> I recently brought FreeBSD CD version 2.11.  There were no user manual

There was no 2.1.1. I guess you means 2.1.7.

> come with it.  The installation has no problems at all.  I would like if
> I could get the user manual for free.  Also, I am unable to start
> X-Windows.  Please, could I get the user manual which directed me to run
> windows
>
> Thank You,
>
> Duc Nguyen

WC gives the options of getting a book with the CD for an extra $10. If
you didn't got that all you can have is:

1. Online doc's (both at http://www.freebsd.org/docs.html and your
machine if you installed it).

2. General book about UNIX (most will apply, especialy if they are
BSD-oriented in nature).

Nadav