Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:41:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - the Wraith - Asami)
To:        stephen@math.missouri.edu
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: not able to make ports

 * From: Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>

 * Today, whenever I tried to make a port, I got the message:
 :
 * But shouldn't this have been done automatically by some process?

Sorry.  It was my mistake.  I forgot to add the "afterinstal" target
to src/share/mk/Makefile until about 1 day after the bsd.port.mk
change.  So if you cvsupped during that time, you got this.

It's fixed now, so it won't happen again.

-N