Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:33:50 +0100
From:      Igor Zbirka <studio@icpe.pl>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   very long connection times

I would like to ask you for some advice.
I'm using free BSD server in my local network as a rooter. Connection
to internet is done over ISDN.

During last months our connection time became rapidly too big. There
were several connections over 12 hours and sometimes over the night I
can see that the modem is on for a long time. Even though it shouldn't.
I would like to know if there is somewhere a log file, which would show
me from which computer was generated the request to connect to
internet? If yes where is it.

Sincerely yours

Igor Zbirka