Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 1995 03:22:37 +0100
From:      Gary Palmer <gary@palmer.demon.co.uk>
To:        Michael S Burg <tranp@smtplink.mdl.sandia.gov>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sendmail.cf, cern_httpd, NIS, setup news server

In message <199508220205.UAA00511@sass165.sandia.gov>, Michael S Burg writes:
>I have problems with "sendmail.cf" under FreeBSD
>sendmail.  Does anyone can give me an example of copy of
>"sendmail.cf", which works for your site?

It depends what you want to do. The default sendmail.cf works for a
lot of people, but without knowing what you want to do, I can't help
you...

>Would someone help me
>to generate the libwww.a? or where I can get the binaries for
>FreeBSD on Intel platform?

There is a pre-compiled package of cern_httpd for 2.0.5 RELEASE
available from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.ORG/pub/FreeBSD/2.0.5-RELEASE/packages/networking/cern_httpd-3.0.tgz

>How to setup a new server on a FreeBSD Intel system?

What sort of server? WWW server? NFS server? DNS server? Mail server?

Gary