Date:      Tue, 1 Oct 1996 18:44:17 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        robsch@robkaos.ruhr.de (Robert Schien)
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Int 16 function 0x0 only in X mode

Robert Schien stands accused of saying:

> I get permanently this error message, although I started doscmd
> in a Xterm. Or does X mode mean something different?

X mode is where doscmd opens another window for the screen output.
You get it with the '-x' option, as described in the manual page.

> Can someone help me getting doscmd started?

Please note that there are some serious problems with that version of
doscmd.  If we don't make any headway in the next few days, I'll make an
interim release with at least some of them fixed and notes explaining
what's up, but just now I'd prefer to spend my time working on the
real issues.