Date:      Tue, 13 May 2014 08:50:35 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?xYF1a2FzeiBXxIVzaWtvd3NraQ==?= <lukasz@wasikowski.net>
To:        wishmaster <artemrts@ukr.net>, freebsd_jail@dachev.info
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new jail framework with vnet, zfs and jail.conf support

W dniu 2014-05-13 08:13, wishmaster pisze:

> [...]

It all depends on what you really need. There are a bunch of us who need
"thin" jails - just like you describe it. And there are people who need
customized jails (which ezjail or jadm can provide). With pkg(8)
upgrading bunch of jails is an easy task, just go with:

jls jid | xargs -oI% pkg -j % upgrade

--
best regards,
Lukasz Wasikowski