Date:      Tue, 09 Jun 2020 17:55:13 -0700
From:      Josh Howard <bsd@zeppelin.net>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   State of ROCKPro64?

I've tried a few times to get my newly arrived ROCKPro64 to work today
but haven't had much luck. The wiki page is a little sparse - happy to
update that if we need someone to - and so I'm not sure if those
instructions are still accurate as of today, but I did try them without
much luck. So a couple of questions:

- Do you need to use the instructions on
  https://wiki.freebsd.org/arm64/ROCKPro64 if you're using the latest
  ROCKPRO64 snapshots? I tried both with just using the dd'd snapshot as
  well as the instructions to SD card and eMMC and neither worked
- Is booting from eMMC working? I tried both an SD card and eMMC with no
  luck.
- Does HDMI work? I don't have a working UART/USB adapter at the moment,
  so I can see no output, but not sure if that's expected.

I did boot both Armbian and NetBSD 9.0 and both seemed to work pretty
well, so I'm sure I'm just missing something on getting FreeBSD to work.

Thanks!