Date:      Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:52:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: remove patch-ac from net/dhid (bentofied)

On 10 Feb 2000, Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami wrote:

> BTW, you should send these things in as PR's, it's very easy for
> messages to get overlooked if you just post it to the mailing
> list.... ;)

Actually I had flagged it to do tonight since it was my commit which broke
it..but in general this is the best thing to do. Recently I advised
Alexander to just send his newgcc patches to the list instead of a PR
because they were being jumped on fairly quickly by a couple of
committers, but for more open-ended matters a PR is best.

Kris

----
"How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?"
"Eight!"
"That was a rhetorical question!"
"Oh..then, seven!" -- Homer Simpson