Date:      Wed, 14 Sep 2005 02:04:18 -0400
From:      "Scott I. Remick" <scott@sremick.net>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: GNOME 2.12 available for FreeBSD

I'm a bit confused. Which module is 2.12 in? I pulled in the stable module
(what I normally have done when Marcus releases a new Gnome but it hasn't
reached the official ports yet) but it's not appearing. Is it still in the
devel module? I would think that the devel module would just have 2.11 or
2.12 while it was being worked on, and that if 2.12 is indeed done for
FreeBSD it'd be in stable... but maybe someone can clarify. Thanks!