Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 1998 22:43:21 -0500
From:      KapuT <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 4 Newbies

I am under FreeBSD what we can call a newbie.
I have not finded so much information on how to start.
What should I do the first time I see Login: or #
I was obliged to ask to a friends.  But its not all people who have
friends hehehe
And FreeBSD dont take in charge newbies...  Its hard I think.
Maybie you think I'm lazy hehehe
But I think I have readed a lot for non critical information.

I have finded than the Handbook where there is a part for newbie his not
really made for newbie.  When you do a doc for newbie, do it in a newbie
stile...  like
http://www.ca.freebsd.org/tutorials/newuser/newuser.html -->August 15,
1997

So I have started an interactive project where anyone can easily add
parts to the page, so its easy to correct bugs and errata and to put
more information.  I have used html <FORM> for doing it interactive.

And I think than I have a real approach for newbies.
FreeBSD for Newbies

http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/newbies.html

KapuT
Its dark!