Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:36:49 -0200
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
Cc:        Andy Fawcett <andy@athame.co.uk>, "Nick H. -- Technical Support Engineer" <nickh@supportteam.net>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kdemultimedia3

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 03:05:12PM -0800, Kent Stewart wrote:
> On Friday 13 December 2002 01:07 pm, Andy Fawcett wrote:
> > On Friday 13 December 2002 22:57, Nick H. -- Technical Support
> > Engineer
> >
> > wrote:
> > > Did a cvsup today and noticed that it removed kdemultimedia3 from
> > > the ports tree.  Anyone have any news on this?
> > >
> > >  Delete ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/Makefile
> >
> > check /usr/ports/multimedia/kdemultimedia3
>
> The other thing is that you have to use ports-all right now to get the
> multimedia. I haven't read where the new supfile option is working on
> the mirrors.

	All CVSup mirrors have been notified since last tuesday
this week.

	They are probably catching up. :) CVSup updating collection
ports-multimedia should be working well within the next few weeks.

	However, using ports-all is still the only advisable way
if your local CVSup mirror does not work with ports-multimedia but
you should give it a shot. :) It might already be working.

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
Computer Science Undergraduate | FreeBSD Committer | CS Developer