Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2001 13:00:39 +0200
From:      Radoy Pavlov <pavlov@euroscript-ls.de>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   group quota in 4-Stable

Hello,

I'm experiencing difficulties in setting up
group quotas. Stable build is from 22.09 cvsup,
kernel is compiled with quota support, fstab
is adjusted, quota.group file is existent and
chmod-ed to 600. After rebooting, user quota
works just fine. The very first try to set group
quota makes my box dead. Upon exiting the editor,
I don't get shell prompt, other virtual consoles
are dead - no login possible. After rebooting,
fsck goes up, root logs in, after that machine hangs
again.

Anyone with a fresh idea ?

cheers, Radoy