Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 2004 03:24:29 +0100
From:      ".VWV." <victorvittorivonwiktow@interfree.it>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Re: (FreeBSD) for Linux Users

John Martinez wrote:
> On Jan 13, 2004, at 2:19 PM, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:

>> It's now on my webpage starting at
>> <http://www.over-yonder.net/~fullermd/rants/bsd4linux/bsd4linux1.php>.
>>

> Pretty concise, and well written. The only problem I have with it is
> that there is no mention of Mac OS X as being a BSD-derivative. That's
> ok, we all still know that it's got BSD in there somewhere!
>
> -john

A lot of us have written the page of  M. D. Fuller should be rewritten. In
my opinion, an idea must be extreme to get attention, even if  it should be
never extremist. After all, an idea is not a Bible, fortunately - I am
agnostic and a little pagan -.
Please, do not waste time to reply to my words.

VITTORI