Date:      Sat, 28 Feb 1998 00:02:59 -0000
From:      "Hisamitsu Takahashi" <takahashi@digicomi.co.jp>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Introduce your Online Soft in "Sofmap World Hyper".

Hellp.My name is Hisamitsu Takahashi.
I am an editor of monthly magazine "Sofmap World Hyper".

Enclosed CD-ROM of "Sofmap World Hyper" introduces Online Soft.
We would like to introduce "pilot-link" "pilot_makedoc" "xcopilot"
"prc-tools" in there.Aiso,we will introduce your Online Soft in our
homepage,"DigiWeb"a well.
Therefore,please advice me in "Yes" or "No"whether we many introduce your
Soft through these nets.

If your answer is "Yes",Please answer following question.If your Soft is
more than one,answer by each.

---Question-----------------------------------------------
1.Soft full title.

2.Programmer's name.(This name is insert in our program)

3.Category.("Free Soft" or "Shareware Soft"? Price if it "Shareware Soft".)

4.Convertible hardware.

5.Homepage address.

If you have any question,please do not hesitate to contact me.
However,I do not understand many English,Please use simple sentence.

Digital Communication
Sofmap World Hyper Editorial Office
Hisamitsu Takahashi
E-mail takahashi@digicomi.co.jp