Date:      Thu, 04 Jun 1998 17:14:27 +0200
From:      Christoph Prevezanos <christoph.prevezanos@prevezanos.com>
To:        THIERRY.HERBELOT@telspace.alcatel.fr
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Rép : Re: Rép : Sendmail Problem?

Hello Thierry,

I am just new with FreeBSD, so it is very unusual for me to enter a full
qualified name into rc.conf. My present webservers with IRIX behave
completly different with that.

For them hostname ist just the local name (e.g. ripley) and in another
field I enter the domain (e.g. prevezanos.com). So they are building it
together as needed.
So I do not have this problem. I see Unix is not Unix, even at these
basic things. ;-)

Hope I can manage my problem now, thanks.

Christoph Prevezanos