Date:      Fri, 7 Mar 1997 07:16:40 -0500
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mixed results w/ WinCast/TV

Doug White:
 |System info:  P133, ASUS P55T2P4 mb, Mach64 GX (Graphics Ultra Pro) w/ 2MB
 |VRAM, Xfree 3.2, Hauppauge WinCast/TV dbx, bt848 v0.3.

Oh, I'm sorry.  I missed it.  But the Graphics Ultra Pro is a VRAM Mach32
card isn't it?  Or do you have a VRAM Mach64 Graphics Pro Turbo?  Either
way you've got VRAM which is what I was wondering about.  Hmmm.  Strange.

I've got a Wincast on a P55TP4XE (Triton 1) DMAing to a EDORAM video card
(Hercules Stingray 64/Video 2Meg) and it works OK if I leave the video
window alone.  (There's an occasional system hang when I reconfigure the
capture parameters and restart capture multiple times in an app run, but
Amancio thinks that might be error recovery in the driver.)

Randall