Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:51:08 -0700 (MST)
From:      Barkley Vowk <bvowk@math.ualberta.ca>
To:        Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DP2 sysinstall problems

I worked around this by changing the partition ID number to a freebsd
partition.

Barkley C. Vowk -- Systems Analyst -- University of Alberta
Math Sciences Department - Barkley.Vowk@math.ualberta.ca
Office: CAB642A, 780-492-4064

Opinions expressed are the responsibility of the author and
may not reflect the opinions of others or reality.