Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 1998 20:37:38 +0100
From:      Gunnar Flygt <gunnar@pluto.sr.se>
To:        Jim Mock <jim@corp.au.triax.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Realplayer for FBSD?

On Fri, Dec 18, 1998 at 05:22:36AM +1100, Jim Mock wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Dec 1998, Gunnar Flygt wrote:
>
> > Have you got it working? I run a 3.0-RELEASE system with both
> > x11amp and fxtv working OK, so both sound and picture works. Sound
> > drivers are Luigis code. And all I get is Error 14 from the
> > realplayer This should be file not found error, but that's not the
> > case. The file is there and playing if I use M$.
> >

> I did, but I don't now.  All I did was recompile without the Voxware
> code and added in Luigi's code and it worked.  That was on
> 2.2.7-RELEASE before I upgraded to 2.2.8.  Does that happen on the
> welcome.rm file they include or when you go to a website and try to
> listen to a stream?

If I listen to the welcome file that comes with the package, I sometimes
can both hear and see the clip, on some occations interrupted by heavy
noise. If I try to listen to something from the internet I sometimes get
the Error 14, and sometimes it seem to find the file I get all the
information about it and the play button is activated, but nothing
sounds and the bar that moves when playing is at the beginning of the
cut all the time.

--
                           __o
regards, Gunnar       ---_ \<,_