Date:      Fri, 04 Feb 2000 15:58:33 -0500
From:      Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD at LinuxWorld.

"Jonathan M. Bresler" wrote:
> a Linux event.  Linus dispargaged BSD in his keynote...guess he
> must be feeling the heat at little.

Really?  Would you mind expanding on this?  I'd like to know what he
said.

> Best poster of the show:
>
>         microsoft: where do you want to go today?
>         linux:     where do you want to go tomorrow?
>         BSD:       are you guys coming, or what?

That's very cool.  One of my roommates has been adding on to it...

Mac: Hey, wait for us!
DOS: Dude, I'm so tired.  I'll just wait here.

:-)

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - highway@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net
Engineering Department, Cornerstone Networks, Inc. - 804.817.7000