Date:      Thu, 7 Oct 1999 10:06:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
To:        Ion Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@go.ro>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-Server, Win98-Client

Hi,

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999, Ion Mihai Tetcu wrote:

> In 5 Oct 99, la 13:31, Brett Taylor a scris:

> > In terms of other HTML editors there are a number out there - you
> > can try asWedit (in ports - www/aswedit), ashe (also in ports),
> > Coffee (not in the ports at present) and lots of others.  Of course
> > vi always works.  :-)

> Thanks for the info`s. What do you prefer?

I use asWedit fairly frequently - it's got nice color context coding and
it works pretty well.

I've tried Coffee and it's okay as well, although it doesn't have color
context coding and doesn't seem set up as well out of the box (it may have
color coding, but I haven't figured out how to turn it on yet).  If you
already use Emacs, it has an HTML mode as well.

> Is it worthing to wait for the 4.0 (for the network) or should i start
> installing the 3.3 ?

I'd install 3.3 - 4.0 won't be out for awhile yet and 3.3 is plenty
stable.

Brett
Dr. Brett Taylor         brett@peloton.runet.edu    *
Dept of Chem and Physics			    *
Curie 39A	(540) 831-6147                      *
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics		    *
Walker 234	(540) 831-5410			    *