Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:40:51 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "'Bond, Jeffery'" <Jeff.Bond@nectech.co.uk>, 'FreeBSD questions' <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Vmware

VMWare currently does not run on FreeBSD.  The linux emulation isn't going
to cover it this time because the VMWare actually makes changes or links
into the linux kernel.  :^(

But, please send VMWare an e-mail, showing interest in a FreeBSD version, if
they see enough demand for it, they will eventually make a FreeBSD version.

-Chris