Date:      15 Apr 97 14:00:55 -0500
From:      "Richard Wackerbarth" <rkw@skipstone.com>
To:        "Gianmarco Giovannelli" <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Another archive (Italy)

On Wed, Apr 16, 1997 1:51 PM, Gianmarco Giovannelli
<mailto:gmarco@scotty.masternet.it> wrote:
>1) I am in the src-2.2 and src-cur ctm mailing list...
>2) I don't know if no longer exists src-2.1 ctm.
>3) I'll subscribe soon as possible ports-cur ctm mailing list

Yes, ctm-src-2_1 is still active. I generate an update only once or twice a
week unless
someone tells me that there has been an important commit.
I intend to maintain this list until 2.1 becomes totally unsupported.
It is much more efficient for us to maintain an idle mailing list on
majordomo than it is  for everyone to keep polling to see if any changes
have occurred.

>Btw I am not able to make world after the last ctms. (2.2 -STABLE #239)

>Any clues ?

I'm just the courier.  I have no idea what is in the package :-)