Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2022 11:51:44 +0100
From:      Paul Floyd <paulf2718@gmail.com>
To:        Freebsd hackers list <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FOSDEM 2022 Valgrind

> On 31 Jan 2022, at 02:37, Pau Amma <pauamma@gundo.com> wrote:
>=20
> Because timely accessibility matters: regardless of closed captions =
(you *are* providing close captions, right?), will you make a text =
equivalent available at the same time so anyone who needs or prefers to =
use that can take part meaningfully in discussion?

I just enquired, and no, there are no subtitles.

I have uploaded the slides (Keynote and PowerPoint [+ PDF but without =
speaker notes]) but my notes are fairly sparse, mainly just reminders to =
prompt me.

Do you have any preferred format for a transcription? (It=E2=80=99ll =
take a while to transcribe. Keynote or a text file would be easiest for =
me, plus whatever formats I can convert Keynote to.

A+
Paul