Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 2015 23:48:08 -0700
From:      "K. Macy" <kmacy@freebsd.org>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        arch@freebsd.org, John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
Subject:   Re: compiling parts of kernel in userland

I started work on something I called libukern which allows you to run
essentially all non platform code in user adding a PCI passthrough driver
so one can run unmodified drivers in user. Libuinet is great as far as it
goes, but it's just the network stack. If you want something other than
just networking you'll have to do something else.

-K