Date:      Wed, 08 May 2002 10:38:45 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        Jörgen I Larsson <jorgen@skanova.net>
Subject:   Re: XFree86 on Thinkpad T23

> Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 09:33:52 +0200
> From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F6rgen?= I Larsson <jorgen@skanova.net>
> Sender: owner-freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
>
> I don't know if it is the same video card as in my T21
> But this site helped me a lot in getting it working.
> http://www.probo.com/timr/savage40.html#newbie

Just a heads-up on the IBM T-series...IBM has switched from the S3
SuperSavage to the ATI Mobility RADEON 7500. This applies to later
T23s and all T30s. Make sure you know which one you have.

Hope this doesn't make my life too messy as I have just ordered T30s
for my whole group and at least a few will want FreeBSD on
them. (Especially me.) And I'd hate not to have the full 1440x1050
display available!

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)