Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 00:17:29 -0700
From:      Goten <goten@mylaptop.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Boot and /var/log/messages problem

Hi,

I just upgrade to FreeBSD-4.0 Stable.  After the upgrade, the syslogd no
longer log the boot message when the system boot.  Syslogd used to log
those console boot message when you boot your system, and the log will go
into /var/log/messages.  I am just wondering how do I fix it?  Where is
the  script that initialize the logging when boot?

PS.  pls reply to goten@mylaptop.com since I am not subscribe to the
list.  Thanks.

rgd,
Derek