Date:      Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:27:12 -0400
From:      "Smith III, Edward Mr. CAA/ISC" <ed.smithiii@us.army.mil>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Kernel Development

Hey-
I am an experienced developer and have been using FreeBSD for several =
years now.  I am looking to get involved in FreeBSD system development =
and was wondering if there were any projects that need developers.  I =
have been programming for years but am somewhat new to the BSD kernel.  =
I found some project pages on the websites but almost all of them are =
out of date.  The hardware that I have on hand currently is all x86 with =
no exotic peripherals although I am hoping to get an alpha and/or a =
sparc by the end of the year.  Any help on this would be appreciated.
v/r
ed