Date:      09 Oct 2002 13:36:07 -0700
From:      swear@attbi.com (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        alirezamahini@yahoo.com (alireza mahini), questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is ther any debugger for c and c++ programs in freebsd4.4?

Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu> writes:

> Please put your question in the body of your message and limit the
> subject to jsut a title for your posting.
> It will make it much easier for people to read your question and
> to make a helpful response.

I find it easier to read one question in the subject line and not have
to read something (restated in question form?) in the body.

Please explain your complaint further.  What is the problem?  Do people
not read Subject lines?  I'm suprised (and somewhat embarassed for
FreeBSD) to see 3 out of 4 responders jump on the guy about something
that seems to me good, or at least no worse than trivially non-standard.