Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:39:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Keith Chiem <chiem@yahoo-inc.com>
To:        doconnor@gsoft.com.au (Daniel O'Connor)
Cc:        bruce@zuhause.mn.org, freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Good SMP Motherboards

I too am using an Epox KP6-BS motherboard.  It has been rock solid as a
workstation, and I have not found anything wrong with it.  I think
www.bxboards.com has a favorable review of it.

ps.  I'm using this motherboard with dual Celeron 366s overclocked to 550
and slot 1 converter boards.  This system was purchased from
outsideloop.com, and was the best bang for the buck that I could find.

--k