Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 03:00:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tobias Ernst <tobi@bland.fido.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/23125: Successful emulation of StarOffice depends on  filesystem layout

The following reply was made to PR ports/23125; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tobias Ernst <tobi@bland.fido.de>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, judd@one.net
Subject: Re: ports/23125: Successful emulation of StarOffice depends on
 filesystem layout
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:37:40 +0200

 Hi.

 In my case, /usr/local and /compat -> /usr/compat reside on the same
 partition and it still does not work (dialog box about SO not finding
 sofficerc, which in fact is there, and truss not showing any signs of SO
 searching for this file). The problem must be buried elsewhere. I tried
 german Staroffice 5.2 and Englisch Staroffice 5.1. FreeBSD 4.3-BETA, no
 SMP in my case.

 Regards,
 Tobias.