Date:      Wed, 1 May 2002 18:34:21 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Walter Hop <walter@binity.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   php4_4.2.0 broken, how to get an older port?

Hi all,

after CVSuping the ports tree and updating php4_4.1.2 to php4_4.2.0 I
started to experience weird segfaults in the php interpreter (among
others when using the mkdir() function), this happened on several
machines running php4_4.2.0 ...

Now I really need to rollback to php4_4.1.2, I've saved a tarball but
unfortunately I need to change make options so I can't use packages...

Is there a place where you can get older versions of ports?

thanks..
walter

--
 Walter Hop <walter@binity.com> | +31 6 24452020 | PGP keyid 0x84813998