Date:      Mon, 05 May 1997 22:32:03 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help with merging in local changes with CVS etc...

In message <19970505091053.WD23959@uriah.heep.sax.de> J Wunsch writes:
: > I am aware of this, and have plans in hand for said rewrite.
:
: Great!  I'm looking for a printer-port Ethernet adapter, so we should
: get in touch then...

Hey.  I have these funny printer sharing boxes that are half duplex
that I'd like to figure out how to make full duplex (or just use two)
so I can have a wireless net located where it would be hard to wire
something, like out in my storage shed :-)

Warner