Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:48:48 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        Kevin Weiss/AUS/Lotus <Kevin_Weiss/AUS/Lotus@lotus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: are there any virus scanner programs for FreeBSD/Linux? <eom>

Isn't there a MS-DOS/Windows virus scanner ported to FreeBSD?  If that's
what you want... I don't believe there's really such a thing as a UNIX
virus, although there could be, that virus would be limited to the access
rights of the user who ran it.

/usr/ports/security/vscan-1.0.2 - scan MS-DOS files for viruses.  It's a
copy of McAfee for FreeBSD.

That's the only thing I could find.

Now the question is, is there a way to get sendmail to use this to scan all
file attachments?
-Chris